With so many new reports and studies being released every single day, it can actually be hard to keep track of what is real and new in the world of wellness and health. But, there are some things that will always stay stable and true. In order to help us gain true knowledge about health and fitness, I have devised an article that will actually have some very inspiring and surprising facts about health and fitness, which you should definitely try and follow. These facts are very helpful, and they will actually get you into a nice routine, fitness-wise.
- You should definitely drink something hot to cool down. The conventional wisdom may actually tell you that if you are feeling hot, drinking something cold will cool down your body. But, a lot of research has actually shown that a hot drink on a hot day can help your body stay cooler. The reason being that when you drink a hot drink, the body tends to produce sweat to cool down the temperature of your body. Initially, you may be adding on some heat by hot liquids, but the amount of sweat that your body produces to cool down will actually end up calling you down faster.
- Your sweat is actually mostly made up of water, and that is why, when you work out, you sweat, and when you sweat, a lot of people recommend that you drink water. When you sweat a lot, you will be dehydrated. You need to rehydrate yourself.
- The human jaw can actually close the teeth with a force greater than 200 pounds.
- You should also know that the jaw muscle is one of the strongest muscles in your entire body.
- Did you know that you can actually physically see high cholesterol?
- If you are feeling tired, exercise can actually help. The best thing to do when you are feeling tired is actually exercise. Studies have shown that the blood and the flow of oxygen through your entire body will actually improve your mood and give you more energy because it will increase your endorphin levels. It will continue to make you feel better.
- Cold temperatures can actually be a little better for your health. Cold temperatures may actually help you reduce allergies and inflammation as well.
- Bananas are an amazing fruit that will actually help you improve your mood. A banana has approximately 30% of the recommended intake of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 actually helps our brain produce serotonin which is also considered to be a mood stabiliser. Serotonin impacts our motor skills and our emotions. Eating a banana can actually help you relieve depression and anxiety as well.
- Optimism is something that results in a 40% lower risk of heart disease. Live your life optimistically.